Суббота, 20 Апреля 24, 11:10
Приветствую Вас Странник | RSS
STAR WARS Энциклопедия
Главная | once upon a time... - -=STAR WARS=- Форум | Регистрация | Вход
[Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: BanE, TriPS, THX-3845  
-=STAR WARS=- Форум » Творчество участников » MSWord » once upon a time... (jedi vs sith..)
once upon a time...
SeiДата: Пятница, 07 Декабря 07, 00:22 | Сообщение # 1
Полковник
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
дело было так, сидели мы на уроке английского, и нам задали "составить предложения с новыми словами" . на вопрос-а можно расскахзом? учительница улыбнулась, и вот во что эта улыбка и творческий порыв вылились...

The cruiser was taking off, leaving its passengers on landing place. A small group of Jedi knights was lent some where in the jungles of Yavin IV.
-Ah…Every time I think that they’ll never come back… - said one of them.
-Hey! Cheer up! You have a back up! – said the girl, which was always optimistic.
-I know…But, you know, all that happened last days… All this emotion has piled up in me… I’ m starting loosing faith in the victory… - answered the first one in a low voice.
-Come on! I know what you feel, we feel the same, but you must remember that you are a Jedi Knight! Remember the Code – There is no emotion, there is peace, – she smiled for a moment, and became serious again, – Now come on, we have to track down your brother…

It wasn’t difficult to find the Sith, even in the jungles. The Dark Side was with him and Jedi felt it. As they thought, Sith wanted to find something in ancient Temples. Once they were the greatest buildings in the whole galaxy, and now there were just ruins. Ruins, which had died, with the civilization of ancient architectures.

When Knights were on the steps of one of the temples, a Jedi, which once was Sith’s brother, told his followers, that that was his one business.
The Jedi reached the enormous hall. Suddenly he’s noticed the dark figure, not far from him. It seams, that the dark person also heard him moving or just felt.
-Well, my dear brother… I knew you would come to stop me…-said the person, and turned to the newcomer.
-I’m your brother no more! – said the Knight, with the shadow of hate in his voice, - My brother is dead! And you’ve killed him!
-No, I’m your brother!
-No… You turned into a Sith, and my brother was a Jedi! I don’t know you…
-I don’t want to kill you! Join me!- said sith, with a grin, and he new the reaction.
-Never! I’m a Jedi!- cried Jedi.
-Than, you’ll die…- said the Sith.
The war between two Orders has begun a long time ago, and it would never stop. Light and darkness would fight for ever. And two men knew that…
They knew, that they couldn’t escape that battle, just because they were brothers…
The activating of two light sabers has broken the silence…
The heart of the Jedi was still believed , that his brother could be saved from darkness…but that was a mistake…the heart of the Sith was full of hatred.
Two over thought strikes… one broken saber… one broken life…

Мало, кто находит выход... Некоторые не видят его, даже если найдут... А многие даже не ищут...

АндДата: Пятница, 07 Декабря 07, 00:34 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
Stacey, МОЛОДЧИНА! Очень понравилось!

The force will be with you!Always!

JediSithДата: Пятница, 07 Декабря 07, 19:06 | Сообщение # 3
Капитан
Награды: 1
Слушай, а на русском? Или пытаться это прочитать, вспомнив о своей пятёрке по английскому?:) (Я просто ещё не начинала.)

Если не будет Тьмы, как же тогда отличить Свет?..

Я перешла на Тёмную Сторону и Дарт Вейдер ЛИЧНО испёк мне печенье. © JediSith

MetalДата: Пятница, 07 Декабря 07, 20:09 | Сообщение # 4
Генерал
Поддерживаю! Надо на русском выложить.

SeiДата: Пятница, 07 Декабря 07, 20:17 | Сообщение # 5
Полковник
ыг)ну раз хотите на русском,сегодня же этим займусь))

Мало, кто находит выход... Некоторые не видят его, даже если найдут... А многие даже не ищут...

JediSithДата: Пятница, 07 Декабря 07, 22:24 | Сообщение # 6
Капитан
Награды: 1
Спасибо.:)

Если не будет Тьмы, как же тогда отличить Свет?..

Я перешла на Тёмную Сторону и Дарт Вейдер ЛИЧНО испёк мне печенье. © JediSith

-=STAR WARS=- Форум » Творчество участников » MSWord » once upon a time... (jedi vs sith..)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright DARTVENOM © 2024